Fearless Hero Saves the World!
So Fearless Hero has been at his job for 10 years. In recognition of this achievement, his company sent him a catalog of gifts from which he could select to commemorate his years of service. There were a variety of items, watches, mantel clocks, golf clubs, jewelry, binoculars, digital camera, etc. The brochure sat on the table for more than two weeks, as there was not one item that was the clear favorite. He was tempted by the gadgets and admired the leather duffel but could not ultimately decide.
A box arrived this week. The mailman placed it directly in front of the door, actually blocking my exit out. It took several minutes of awkward manuevering to slide it over far enough so I could get out with sending it tumbing down the steps.
When Fearless Hero arrived home from another day of crime-fighting and what-not he opened the box. Inside was a women's black leather Fossil satchel, with drawstring closure and stylish side pockets.
Once again Fearless Hero saves the world from doom and certain destruction! And gets his girl the most fantastic purse! What more could you want out of a superhero?
Sign from the Universe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Giving up gadgets for a purse?! Oh, what a sweet, sweet man!
Mom
I know - I kept trying to persuade him that the reward should be for him but this made him happier than a new gadget. Sweetie indeed!
What a purse?! I thought I requested the portable dvd playing golf bag?! Just kidding. I love you honey and I'm glad you like the purse. Enjoy!
-Your Fearless Hero
That fancy golf bag is in the mail...yeah...right. Remember that lovely pin you received - who could ask for more?
Post a Comment